- When Stylish Interiors & Architecture are hired to provide a service, it is understood by Stylish Interiors & Architecture that this document has been read and agreed with by the client.
- Applications created and submitted to the planning department by Stylish Interiors & Architecture are not guaranteed to be approved; the money paid by Clients to Stylish Interiors & Architecture is a fee for the preparation and submission of the application. Unless specified at the beginning of the project.
- The fees paid for the preparation of the application is non refundable unless specified at the beginning of the project.
- Stylish Interiors & Architecture when appointed to submit an application to the planning department; is responsible for preparing the plans, site location plan, block plan, application form, planning statement and design and access statement only, which ever is required out of these documents to validate the application.
It is not the responsibility of Stylish Interiors & Architecture to produce specialist documents such as transport statements, sound testing reports, daylight/sunlight reports etc.
- Stylish Interiors & Architecture is not responsible for the following:
- Council fees, Thames water fees of any fees that go to a 3rd
- Party wall agreements
- Construction work
- Detailed drawings to instruct construction workers
- Detailed drawings to assist party wall surveyors
- Stylish Interiors & Architecture is appointed for preparing the plans suitable for the council to assess the application, the fees agreed between Stylish Interiors & Architecture and the client will be due on completion of the plans and other documents to have the application pack ready for submission, the fees will be due even if the client does not wish to proceed with the submission of the application.
- Stylish Interiors & Architecture aims to reply to all communication within 5 working days.
- There are two different types of Building Regulations Applications, Full Plans Application and Building Notice Application; Stylish Interiors & Architecture are only responsible to submit the Building Notice Application. However structural calculations, Thames Water Application for Consent and plans required for Building Notice Applications are chargeable and must be agreed beforehand.
- It is not the responsibility of Stylish Interiors & Architecture to chase up electrical certificates, gas safety certificates and completion certificates unless project management services are purchased.
10. The responsibility of Stylish Interiors & Architecture ends with the decision made by the Council. Any resubmission, or amendments required must be agreed at the beginning of the project.